There’s no denying the appeal of a shapely, feminine big booty.
So what can you do if you’re a sissy or transgender who unfortunately has a “pancake” butt also known as the flat butt syndrome, or maybe if you just want a bigger looking booty.
Well, we got some good news for you to make your butt look bigger.
Keep reading for my top 4 ways to make your butt look bigger without using hormones or butt implants.
1. Try padded panties
Butt enhancing shape wear is all the rage these days, so it’s easy to fake what you don’t have.
The secret to choose padded panties is to pick ones that look natural on your body.
Our suggestion is to wear padded panties under dense clothes, like jeans or since they can be too obvious under thin outfits.
2. Get in a pair of high heels
High heels not only look super cute and feminine, but they are also incredible for enhancing your booty.
Heels alter your center of gravity which causes your back to be more curved. This makes your adorable booty stand up and look bigger.
For maximum tush enhancement, wear heels that are at least 2 ½” tall. The higher the heel, the more it will affect your posture, but careful don’t start with too tall high heels if you’re not experienced in them yet.
3. Back Pockets are your friends
Back pockets draw attention to your butt, so they’re a critical bum enhancing factor. Here are some tips you should keep in mind when wearing pants.
- DO look for pockets with embellishments or flaps. This helps add bulk to your booty and making it look bigger.
- DO choose pockets that are placed high up. This gives your butt a more lifted, firm and feminine look. Low pockets tend to make your butt look droppy and saggy, so you want to avoid those.
- DON’T wear high waisted pants without back pockets. If you have a flat butt, this creates a “pancake” effect that is not very appealing.
|DO: Pockets with|
embellishments or flaps
|DO: Pockets placed|
|DON’T: High waisted|
pants without pockets
4. Wear shape enhancing skirts
In general you want to avoid flat line skirts, those will actually make your butt look flatter than it really is. Although, there are certain skirt styles that can make your booty look more feminine and appealing. Here are some recommendations:
- Wear a Pencil Skirt. Can never go wrong with Pencil Skirts. They make your beautiful curves stand out and will give a nice shape to your body.
- Look for a skirt that flare at the hips. The secret is to choose a style that flares the hips, rather than the waist. This adds volume where you need it most.
- Go for a shorter length. The shorter the skirt, the more attention it brings to to your legs and booty.
|Pencil Skirt||Flare at the hips||Above the knee length|
As you can see, it’s not just about what you’re born with, but how you dress yourself up.
These booty-enhancing tips will surely help you get the most of your curves. Give them a try and let me know what you think!