Wigs are usually a must-have for sissies, crossdressers, transgenders and even for those with long dense hair. It allows you to experiment different looks, maybe a different hair color will match better with a certain dress or you just like trying new styles.
In our shop, you will find a wide range of top quality synthetic hair wigs. Both human hair and synthetic hair have their pros and cons. Neither one is ‘better’, the right choice depends on your personal needs.
- How much time and effort do you want to spend maintaining the wig.
- If you plan in just wearing wig in specific occasions, then a synthetic wig may be the best choice.
- Whatever you choose, you will certainly look beautiful and sexy as a sissy should be! 🙂
Synthetic Hair Wigs
Nowadays, synthetic wigs are much more advanced than what they used to be in the past. Most of our synthetic wigs feel and look just like real human hair. No one will suspect you’re wearing a wig.
The biggest benefit of synthetic wigs:
Convenience and effortlessness– no need to style or wash frequently, just give them a little shake, put them on, and your good to go!
The hair strands fall perfectly into place, whether the style is curly, wavy, or straight. Synthetic wigs look fabulous as they are.
Even some women with long beautiful hair often opt for wigs over natural hair.
Most synthetic wigs can not be re-styled or dyed. However, some cap constructions allow hair to be styled in different ways, or worn back from the face. Also, because they are so cheap, you can buy several wigs with different unique styles and colors!
Please note, that most synthetic hair wigs must be kept away from heat sources such as hair dryers. However, some wigs can tolerate heat well due to special heat-resistant hair fibers.
- Very natural looking
- Already styled – convenient, and ready to wear
- Low maintenance
- Cheaper than human hair wigs
- Can last a long time If well maintained,
- Cannot change color or hairstyle, except for parting the hair in certain ways.
- Heat sensitive – should be kept way heat sources such as hair dryer.
- Lasts less than human hair wigs — synthetic wigs usually last around a year.
Human Hair Wigs
Natural hair wigs are made from harvested real human hair, so they look, feel and act just like your own hair would.
Because of this, human hair wigs will always have the most natural look and feel. You can wear them in many different styles, cuts and dye them with any color you wish. Also, they don’t tangle as much as synthetic hair does.
The main drawback of this wigs is the expensive price, but they last much longer, with proper care, they can last for many years.
Human hair wigs need specialized moisture-replacing shampoos and conditioners, because the hair is not being moisturized by the natural oils of the scalp.
This wigs take more effort to maintain, since you need to style them every time you wear them, which can be time-consuming and boring for some sissies. Since it’s human hair, these wigs are also susceptible to frizzing or lankiness in humid conditions.
Is a human hair wig the ideal choice for you? The answer depends on your budget and your lifestyle!
- The most natural looking
- Versatile – can be styled, cut and dyed in different colors.
- Last longer than synthetic wigs
- Cap created with hair cuticles running in same direction. Makes it less prone to tangling
- More expensive than synthetic hair wig
- Requires more care effort – must be shampooed, dried, conditioned and styled
- Prone to frizzing in humid conditions